Tuesday, 8 February 2011

Seeing Red

Hi everyone, today's card features a cute little couple called TeddyBo and TeddyBea.
Whilst blog-hopping the other day I came across a new (to me) site called FairyDoodler. Now I'm not normally a 'teddy' person, but I absolutely fell in love with these cuties (you may be seeing a lot more of them in the future)

I adore the fact that she loves him enough to knit him a jumper and that he loves her enough to wear it lolol!
This card qualifies for quite a few of the 'valentine' themes out there at the moment, so here goes:
Cupcake Craft Challenges - Seeing Red
Stamp with Fun -Love
Wild Orchid Challenge - Love is
Cutie Sunday - Hearts
By the Cute and Girly - Red Is All Around Us
Aren't their little hats just the cutest?

Card Details:
* Image - FairyDoodler 'Made with Love'
* Colouring medium - Promarkers
* Papers - K & Co, MyMinds Eye and Gemstones
* Punch - MS 'Doily Lace'
* Everything else from my stash

I used my Cuttlebug to emboss 'Swiss Dots' to the Gemstones cardstock and  the little heart was a gift from a friend which I coloured with chalks.
I may be back later today with another Teddy card (see, I told ya I was in love!)

15 comments:

Doreen said...

What a fabulous card Chrissie,gorgeous image.xxx

Crystal said...

Oh MY HOW CUTE Chrissie!!!!

Beryl K said...

Great card Chrissie, love the image
Beryl x

Ayelet {Jenny} said...

Awoo, so so cute! Lovely card! Thank you for playing with us at BTC&G and good luck! x

Vixx handmade cards said...

Just adorable Chrissie, sweet image and fabulous colours too :o)

hugs Vicky xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so adorable Chrissie, I can see why you fell in love with it. Fantastic layout sweetie. The card you sent me is sitting on my craft desk and when I start to get low I look at it and it gives me a lift.

Thanks hunni.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Barb said...

Chrissie, oh soooooo cute and perfectly colored! Your creations are just fabulous and exude such joy! Hugs and blessings!

Beryl said...

They are so cute. I love her outfit.
Nice to see all that wavy edging instead of the straight edges.
Beryl xx

Marushy said...

Hi
it's loverly card and image is cute.

Thanks for joining Cutie Sunday this week.

Hugs
Marushy

Faye said...

What a super delish card! Loving your red elements and the lovely image, how sweet. Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week. xxx

craftypixie said...

Awwww soo cute Chrissie!! "it must be love" and coloured in reds they look so loved up and gorgeous together
Wendy xx
ps lost all my followers i found out tonight, so dont panic im re doing them now lol

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Chrissie, well at least this bear can do something I can't - knit!!! It's a gorgeous card and wonderful images to play with. Hope you are keeping OK. Best wishes, Kym xxx

Nadine said...

Hi

Wow, wonderful your artwork.
I love it.
Thank you for playing Cutie Sunday,

Hugs Nadine

FairyD said...

Chrissie......WOW...you kept your Teddy Bo addiction quiet, didn't you!?!?! ;o)

Your cards are FANTASTIC...just going to have a closer look at the other ones.....you're fantastic at colouring..x

FairyD x

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

So sweet!!!!! That image is awesome and your coloring is very well done!

Thanks for joining us at By The Cute & Girly's red + 1 challenge :)

Hugzzzzz
Tammy xx