Saturday 29 November 2008

Christmas Angel card and Candy


Well, I'm back with another card. This one is for my best friend and although she likes the cuties I'm not sure her DH would be so keen! Neither of them are crafters so I've kept it quite clutter free.
Card Details:
* Hot off the Press christmas papers mounted onto White glitter card
* Christmas Angel image from my stash

* Fiskars Lace border punch

I caught up with some blog hopping today and found some wonderful candy:

Ila has some gorgeous High Hopes and Magnolia packages on offer and just needs to know your favourite Christmas film or song, open until 3rd December, so hop over and take a look.

Bev is offering some fabulous 'Whiff of Joy' candy from her and Katharina until 4th December.

Finally Jude is celebrating 3000 hits by offering some great candy, a christmas pressie for yourself, she says and who can argue with that?

11 comments:

Irene said...

Totally different Chrissie, but I am sure your friend will like it.

luv
irene
xxxxTotall

Beryl K said...

Stunning card Chrissie, just stunning
Beryl x

Becky said...

Stunning card Chrissie! Bet they will adore it!!
Love Becky xx

Bev said...

Stunning!! Love the image Chrissie and the gorgeous colours. I'm sure your friend will love it - I do

hugs Bev x

cats whiskers said...

This is beautiful, that angel is wnderful going to ave to go back and look at her again, this is just the sort of image I adore, I wouldlove to cross stich her
Hugs and thanks for sharing such a lovely card
Jacqui x

Ann Whitfield said...

Absolutely gorgeous - love that Angel
Ann x

Annie said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOh I nearly missed this one and it's gorgeous.

Ann xxx

PixieHouse Creations said...

Stunning!! If you snet me this card i would be pleased as punch lol lovely n christmassy
Wendy xx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Chrissie, you don't always want cute/traditional Christmas cards and it's nice to make something totally different. Let us know what they think about it - if they don't want it I will!!! Kym

Beryl said...

It's lovely. I'm sure your friend and her husband will love this angelic card.
Beryl xx

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Beautiful card, love the colorcombination, the image and the lace border! Love,
jacqueline