Friday, 6 February 2009
Dutch Dare Challenge #34 and a surprise!
Well, as you can see I'm still enjoying the card challenges and what a suprise I got this morning to find out I'd won the last Dutch Dare challenge! To be perfectly honest, I wasn't aware of it until I read a comment from my crafting friend Ann who wished me congratulations, so thanks Ann (and Denise for letting me know later today too).
This is actually even more strange as I'd just finished making my entry for this week's Dutch Dare challenge which is:
This weeks theme: create a love themed card using no pink and red.
* Image - Eat Cake stamps - Main squeeze
* Image coloured with Letraset Pro-markers
* Backing papers from my stash
* Valentine sentiment - Magnolia stamps
* Chocolate box - Magnolia stamps
I really love this image, possibly because it reminds me so much of DH and me!