Monday, 26 April 2010
Sketch & Stash DT card #34
Hi everyone, today's card is for Sketch & Stash, where we're being sponsored by Whiff of Joy this fortnight and Becky has designed yet another wonderful sketch for us.
Thank you to all those of you who managed to join us for the last challenge, the DT loved seeing all your entries.
* Image - Whiff of Joy 'Oakley with Slipover' and 'Tree Stump'
* Colouring medium - Promarkers
* Papers -Papermania 'Springtime'
* Sentiment - Greeting Card Factory CD
* Everything else from my stash
My new stash was my papers, I thought they looked great with this cute image.
I just loved using this sketch as it allowed the image to be the focal point, I really liked the uncluttered look of it.
I hope you get the opportunity to join in with us again this time and please pop over to the challenge blog to see what everyone else came up with.