Tuesday 19 April 2011

Happy Birthday!

Hi everyone!
The Just Magnolia and hAngler & sTangler Challenge is celebrating it's 2nd birthday and although I haven't managed to join in with them for as many challenges as I would have liked, I really wanted to make a card to celebrate their birthday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLS!!!!
I thought I'd use one of the sweet H&S images instead of a Tilda (it was a hard choice) and this little cutie is one of my favourites.

Card Details:
* Image - hAngler & sTangler
* Colouring medium - Promarkers
* Tag - K & Co 'Wild Raspberry' tag pad
* Punch - MS Doily Lace
* Sentiment - Pink Petticoat 'Curly Girly'
* Everything else from my stash

As I seem to be finding time to do some crafting at the moment, I'm hoping to be back tomorrow with an entry for this week's Teddy Bo challenge, you know how much I love these so you won't be surprised to learn that I couldn't resist buying a new image today.
In fact, I seem to have been a little naughty today as I also bought some digis from Funky Kits and another MS punch from Joanna Sheen. Oh well, that's addiction for you!

10 comments:

Jill said...

ohh this is gorgeous Chrissie love the hanglar image and the fancy edges all layered up look fab, so pleased you've had a little spend hope it all arrives soon hunny hugs Jill xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Chrissie,love the image.xxx

Vicky said...

Just fabulous Chrissie...great image and love your layout too hun..

enjoy your new goodies....and happy playing sweetie!

hugs Vicky xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Chrissie.

Hugs Riet.xx

Faye said...

Hiya Chrissie, this card is so lovely, all the layers look great. Glad you're getting some crafty time too. xxx

coops said...

gorgeous card chrissie.i love the sweet hanglar image and stunning colours and punched edges :D

xx coops xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

A real cutie hunni.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Alice said...

this is so cute! lovely card!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Chrissie this is gorgeous I love that image and those papers and design look super.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sheila - Ginger said...

Oh so lovely Chrissie and lovely image too.

Lots of love Sheila xxxx