Monday 6 June 2011

Sketch N Stash DT Card - Challenge #63

Hi everyone!
Time for another Sketch N Stash Challenge and this week's sketch was designed by our lovely Jill. I added some corner punches to my card as I wanted to cover up the cord I used for the teddy bear charm.
This fortnight's prize comes from our regular sponsor Simon Says Stamp and they are offering a lucky winner  a $15 voucher to spend in their shop.
I couldn't resist buying a couple of the new 'Adorable' images from Funky Kits recently, they certainly came up with the right name for this range! This little sweetie is called 'Nathan' and I just had to have him as the image reminds me so much of a photo I have of my youngest son when he was about 2 or 3.  He's 30 odd now, but I'll try and find the photo to show you once I've moved house and have managed to find all the family photo boxes (hopefully not much longer now!)

Card Details:
* Image - Sugar Nellie 'Nathan'
* Colouring medium - Promarkers
* Papers - Papermania 'For Him'
* Punch - EK Success 'Photo Corners'
* Everything else from my stash

I can't wait to see what you all come up with for this sketch and don't forget to check out the last winner and our Top 3 at the challenge blog.

15 comments:

Faye said...

Oh Chrissie, this card is wonderful. What a sweet image, I love it. Hope all is well there. Have a great week. xxx

Sheila - Ginger said...

What a beautiful card Chrissie!! Love the colours and the image. I do hope things are going well with your move my dear friend....you're always in my thoughts.

Lots of love Sheila xxx

Beryl K said...

Gorgeous card Chrissie, beautiful image. I hope you are keeping OK
Beryl x

Sue said...

hi sweetie, your card is fabulous and your image adorable, love it:)

sue
xx

Daniele said...

This is divine your colouring is gorgeous
hugs

Julie said...

Hi Chrissie - this certainly is adorable!! Love your colours and interpretation of the sketch. Thanks too for my wonderful birthday card - your colouring of Alice and the White Rabbit is fabulous!!! Hope the packing isn't too stressful!! Hugs, Juliexx

coops said...

stunning card chrissie.your colours are gorgeous and i love the sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Chrissie that image is so cute hugs Jill xx

Sandra Wright. said...

Hi Chrissie

A fab card,love the little boy image,as always your cards are a delight to see.

Hugs Sandie x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Chrissie this is stunning that image the colours and design is just pure perfection.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Jackie said...

Love this image.. (thats on my list of must haves lol)... gorge card, xxx hugs J x

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Chrissie, beautiful image too.
luv
Debby

KraftyKoolKat said...

Adorable. Hope you are well.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Absolutely adorable hunni & fabbie image too :D
hugs and xxx

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Chrissie long time since I have poped by your blog sorry about that been having alot of trouble sign and everything but back now and wow I have missed looking at your cards. This sketch and stash card is just stunning your image is just beauitful!!!! love how you coloured it!! talk soon from diva