Monday 5 December 2011

Sketch N Stash DT Card #76

Hi everyone, it's that time again (where did that last 2 weeks go?)
My DT card for this fortnight's Sketch N Stash Challenge is actually MY sketch. Now please join in with this, as I don't really 'do' sketches so you'll probably never get another of mine (who shouted just as well?! ha ha!)
I used one of my new 'Adorable' digis from Sugar Nellie, I just couldn't resist purchasing a couple of these cuties.

How lovely it is to get back to being able to use whatever I want on my cards, rather than making Xmas cards because I have to. Next year I'm determined to make the occasional ones all through the year. Hooray for those all year round Christmas Challenges!

Card Details:
* Image - Sugar Nellie - Adorables 'Victoria'
* Colouring medium - Promarkers
* Papers - My Minds Eye and Joanna Sheen
* Punch - MS Doily Lace
* Dies - Cuttlebug 'Vintage' and Nestability 'Classic Scallop Rectangles'
* Everything else from my stash

This fortnight, our regular sponsor Simon Says Stamp is offering our lucky winner a $15 voucher to spend in their fabulous shop. We are so grateful for their continued sponsorship and generosity.

I do hope you'll manage to join in with us for this challenge (and not just because it's my sketch,  honestly) We love to see your work and always have such a difficult time choosing our 'Top 3' so pop over and check out who made it this time and who our lucky winner was.

18 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Doreen said...

Your card is gorgeous Chrissie. Love the image.
Hugs,
Doreen xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Chrissie, I love the image and the colour combo, thanks for a great sketch.
Kevin xx

~@ngie~ said...

awwwwwww Chrissie this is gorgeous darl... that image is just soooo sweet & I love the papers it all matches perfectly :) love n hugz Angie xXx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Chrissie,love the image and your colours.xxx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Chrissie love the SN image aww she's adorable thanks for a fab sketch hugs Jill xx

Sarah-Jane said...

Lovely card, very pretty. Thank you for the great sketch.
Sarah-Jane xx

Vicky said...

So adorable Chrissie...and I love the sketch too hun...!

big hugs Vicky xx

Daniele said...

gorgeous card and a gorgeous sketch Chrissie, love the colours you've used and the image is adorable
hugs

coops said...

beautiful card chrissie.the image is stunning and i love your pretty colours :D

xx coops xx

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous card Chrissie, I love the colours you have used and lovely image. Great sketch you have developed too! xx

Beryl K said...

Bdeautiful card Chrissie, love the image and a great sketch
Beryl x

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card Chrissie, she's adorable!
Clairex

Barbara said...

Great sketch, girl! Lovely card and wonderful image! And speaking of lovely cards, I received yours a few days ago! You are so ahead of the game... I need to follow your example, eventually! Thank you so much for the Christmas wishes and your wonderful friendship! Big hugs!

Sue said...

Stunning card chrissie, the image is adorable

Thanks for a fabby sketch sweetie

Sue
Xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so gorgeous Chrissy. Love the sketch. I hope to have time to try and join in. Lol!!! Life is getting in the way at the moment.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Stunning card Chrissie...just love it!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Janice said...

A beautiful card Chrissie & a lovely Sugar Nellie too, Jx