I seem to be going through a bit of a 'less is more' phase, so I left off the embellishments this time around and concentrated on the lovely image and papers. Unfortunately my scanner didn't seem to like the card too much, in real life the colour palette is pinks, creams and browns.
* Image - A Day For Daisies - 'Mum Girl'
* Colouring medium - Promarkers and Spectrum Noir pens
* Papers - DCWV, My Minds Eye and Papermania
* Die - Spellbinders - 'Picot Edge Circles'
* Everything else from my stash
We're being sponsored this fortnight by My Mum's Craft Shop who are offering one lucky winner a £10 gift voucher, so I'd say it's definitely worth joining in.
I hope you'll manage to join in with us again this time around, if you're in need of inspiration just pop over to the challenge blog and see what gorgeousness all my teamies have come up with. Oh, and while you're there don't forget to check out the winner and Top 3 from our last challenge.