Friday 18 January 2013

It's Snow Joke!

Hi everyone, I'm sorry that I haven't been around much lately.
As I mentioned in my previous post, I'm taking some 'me' time and only crafting and blogging when I feel the urge. I've had a topsy turvy couple of years and I think it's all caught up with me, so I really feel the need to take some time out.
Meanwhile, I thought I'd show you a couple of photos taken in the garden on Thursday. As you can see we caught a lot of snow, in fact it's been snowing on and off since Monday and more is forecast, oh joy!

I hope you are all well and will forgive me for taking this break and I'm hoping to return full of inspiration later in the year. I shall look forward to catching up with you all then.

3 comments:

Janet - aka stacky said...

Hi Chrissie what is there to forgive???? you enjoy your 'me' time life is short and we need to enjoy it as much as is possible.
We have only had a little show of snow here in Manchester and to be honest, the only thing I like about the snow is that my garden looks as tidy as the neighbours LOL
Take care xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Looks pretty sweetie as long as you are in doors all wrapped up warm. Hope you are all okay?

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Beryl said...

We've got snow to match that here but I bet it's far colder down there. I remember it used to get minus 10 sometimes inside the greenhouse even. Hope you are enjoying life and making the most of the winter break from gardening.
Beryl xx