Monday, 26 May 2014

Sketch N Stash #140

Morning all,and welcome to another Sketch N Stash Challenge. The team would love it if you could join in with us. I rotated the sketch this time so that I could fit my sweet image in properly.
I've used the beautiful 'Pearls In My Hair' for this card, I just love the delicate look of her,don't you? I finished the card off by doubling up my butterflies and using vellum embellished with glitter for the top layer, along with some pearls and gems.


We are being sponsored by A Day For Daisies and they are offering our lucky winner £10 to spend in their store. Such a wonderful prize as I just love their beautiful images.

Don't forget to pop over to the challenge blog to see if you won last time or were picked as one of our Top 3 and check out the wonderful cards from the DT if you are in need of any inspiration.

5 comments:

Daniele said...

such a pretty card, one of my favourite images as well
hugs x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and fab layout.xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so beautiful and elegant sweetie.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

coops said...

so stunning chrissie.i love this beautiful image and your colours and design are gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

~@ngie~ said...

a gorgeous card darl... one of my fave images & love the dp's :)

love n hugz Angie xXx