Thursday 6 November 2014

Teenage Birthdays

Morning all, I thought I'd pop in and share a card that I made for a family birthday. Francesca is 14 and a really 'girly' girl so I thought this image from Mo Manning was just perfect for her birthday, it's called 'Roxy'
I really don't know how I'd survive making teenage cards if it wasn't for Mo's fabulous images, she captures this awkward age so well.

I've coloured this with Promarkers and also used the MS butterfly punch and Spellbinders ornate square die, together with lots of sparkle.

At the present time I'm busy trying to get some xmas cards made. Now, those of you who know me will realise what a big deal this is as I HATE making xmas cards, but this year I don't want to have my normal mad rush a week before the day!
I thought I'd try a modern, CAS style this year. We'll see how that goes as I'm not always successful at CAS despite loving the look of everyone else's cards. I'm using some more Mo Manning images for them so I'll pop them on to share once I've completed them.

3 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so pretty Chrissie. I will duck as I say this, I have made 54 cards, only a couple were CAS style and they are all ready to post. Lol!!! I do enjoy making them though!!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sue said...

Fabulous image and colours.Love your card xx

coops said...

so gorgeous chrissie.i love your soft colours and the image is stunning ;D

xx coops xx