Monday 22 December 2014

Sketch N Stash #154


Morning all, well where did that year go???
A huge THANK YOU to all of our sponsors at Sketch N Stash for their continuing support this year.
For our final challenge of the year we have another 2 sponsors again,
firstly Delicious Doodles are offering a lucky winner 4 images of their choice
This lovely company is closing after 31st December so we wish Teri luck in whatever path she chooses next.

Our second sponsor is another of our regulars, the wonderful Ooh La La Creations who are offering a second winner a CD of their choice from their store.

For my card I have used Delicious Doodles gorgeous 'Holly & Rosehip Wreath' image, coloured with Promarkers. The papers are from Papermania, the dies are Memory Box and Spellbinders and the sentiment is from Crafty Bitz.

Sadly this will be the final challenge for Sketch N Stash and as I have been a DT member from the start I know I shall miss being part of this lovely team, but all good things come to an end.
Thank you to all of our SNS participants and sponsors for their support.

It just remains for me to wish you all a wonderful Christmas and a very happy and healthy 2015

No comments: