Thursday 14 May 2015

Mo's Challenge

Morning all, long time no see!
I've been away for ages, purely due to having no mojo at all, I can't remember when I last spent time in my craft room playing.
I've been feeling very low so far this year and have really just wanted to escape into books, although there isn't any reason why I should be blue. I'm back today because I wanted to enter Mo's DP2 challenge with this card.
It was commissioned by one of my friends for a 17th birthday and I thought it would fit the bill for the optional challenge of 'For Teenz Only'  My friend's gift to her great niece was a set of driving lessons, hence the design.


I do hope that my missing mojo will soon return and that I'll be back with loads of ideas and enthusiasm for crafting again. I am still visiting my favourite blogs (although naughtily I haven't always left comments)
Love and hugs to all who are in need of them.

5 comments:

iReneM said...

What a great card for a 17yr old.
Lovely images.

Lucky girl having the gift of driving lessons.

No Mojo?!!! Me too Chrissie. I'd much rather sit curled up in a chair and read all day
but gotta keep the garden under control
and hard work it is too.

Hope you soon chase those blues away my dear friend

Hugs
x

Sue said...

Chrissie I know how you feel,books have been calling me too. My mojo must be out playing with yours and I need mine home :)
Your card is fabulous and will be adored.
Hugs xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,lovely image and design .xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is great Chrissie, nice to see you about. I think over the past few months we all have been saying or mojo has gone.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Kim Bell said...

Great card. Love your card layout. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Stamp.
Hugz
Kim