Wednesday 14 October 2009

My Birthday Cards










Hi everyone, firstly I'd like to mention the lovely comments you continue to leave me, I enjoy reading each and every one and they give me such encouragement, so thank you.
I eventually managed to get DH to photograph my cards, but as I received so many he couldn't just take one photo, believe it or not, each card really has only been photographed once. I think at the last count I'd received about 50, just unbelievable!! A huge thank you to everyone who sent them to me, some of you spoilt me even further by also sending goodies which I'm really looking forward to playing with, so watch this space!

I'll be back either later today or tomorrow with a card, but for now please share my beautiful birthday cards with me, they are all stunning!

7 comments:

Beryl K said...

Wow Chrissie, what a wonderful array of cards. I clicked for the larger picture, they are all gorgeous
Beryl x

Crystal said...

Hey Chrissie, thanks for sharing all these beauties!!! Happy Birthday!!!! HAve a wonderful day!

helencreaty1 said...

waw oh my god, all the card i ve seen are wonderful, you arev ery talented, wawwwww i love the different cards you did, =)
hugssss
helen

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Chrissie wow you lucky girl you got some wonderful cards and so glad postie got mine to you. Hope you had a lovely day and look forward to seeing what you make with your goodies.

Beryl said...

I am totally gobsmacked. I've never known anyone to get so many cards. Just show how popular you are.
Beryl xx

iReneM said...

Cor!!
What gorgeous cards, Chrissie...and sooo many - Wow.
You deserve every one of them :-)

x

Sheila - Ginger said...

Flipping Nora Chrissie what a lovely selection you had. Hope you had a great day and as someone else said 'You deserve every one!'

Lol Sheila xxx