Friday, 18 December 2009
CACB DT Card - Challenge 4
Hi everyone, this is my DT card for challenge 4 at Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog and the theme this time is 'Any colour except Red and Green' We thought that this would make a change from all the Christmas colours that are about at the moment.
I decided to make an even bigger change and produce a summer scene for my card, just to make sure I could remember what summer looked like lol!
Again, I've created this using all of Ann's downloads except for the embellishments.
* Image - Crafty Ann's Digi Stamps 'Tropical Beach' and 'Rectangular Bow Frame'
* Colouring medium - Promarkers
* Papers - Crafty Ann's Papers Woodgrain Effects 'Sky Blue' and 'Light Brown'
* Punch - EK Success 'Photo Corners'
* Everything else from my stash.
We thoroughly enjoyed seeing your lovely creations for the last challenge and hope you'll be able to make time to join in again. As always, there are two weeks until the next challenge and you can use whatever you wish for your project.
Do pop over and take a look at the other DT cards, they're fabulous, and I'm sure will fill you with inspiration.