Sketch N Stash and this fortnight it's our Angie's turn to be a designer. A lovely, easy sketch and your choice as to where you put your sentiment and embellishments, what could be better, so please try and join in with us.
I decided this was the perfect sketch to use as my card for my best friend's hubby as it wasn't too fussy and I carried on the 'simple' theme by using a lovely image from Tiddly Inks called 'Light My Life' which I thought was perfect for a man's card.
I find it much more difficult to make a card for males, mainly because I can't use use any pretty papers or embellishments, but DH gave this one the 'thumbs up' so it must look quite masculine!
* Image - Tiddly Inks 'Light My Life'
* Sentiment - Woodware Stamps 'Circular Greetings'
* Colouring medium - Promarkers
* Papers - K & Co, My Mind's Eye and Hot Off The Press
* Punch - MS 'Double Scallop'
* Everything else from my stash
Pop over to the challenge blog and take a look at the other DT cards (they're fabulous!) and don't forget to check whether you are our last fortnight's winner or one of our Top 3