Monday 10 September 2012

Sketch N Stash DT Card #96


Hi everyone and welcome to another challenge from Sketch N Stash (aren't the weeks just flying by?)
The lovely sketch this fortnight was designed by our sweet Jill before she left the DT and I really enjoyed it as it gives an opportunity to show off all those pretty papers we all keep buying, rather than covering them up. I do hope you'll manage to join in the fun with us.

I recently purchased a few Saturated Canary images, but this is the first time I've used this one. I absolutely love her and think she's just perfect on cards for 'ladies of a certain age' (this includes me and lots of my friends these days, ah well)

Card Details:
* Image - Saturated Canary 'Blanche'
* Colouring medium - Promarkers and pencils
* Papers - K and Company
* Everything else from my stash

We are being sponsored again by Mei Flowers, who are very generously offering a £20 voucher to our lucky winner, but you've got to be in it to win it, so get crafting.
Don't forget to check out the DT cards made by the rest of the team at our challenge blog and see if you were a winner or one of our Top 3 from the last challenge.

 

14 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Chrissie, I like the image and the papers.
Kevin xx

Janet - aka stacky said...

I love your card Chrissie the image is fab and so are the papers you have used

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Chrissy, I love the image and the pretty colours

Sue

Lizzy said...

Gorgeous card sweetie..love the colours/dps & fab sketch

xx Hugs Lizzy xx :)

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Chrissie. It might be a great image for ladies of a certain age but oh I wish I had her slim waist. Mine seems to have disappeared more since I moved house. Too many morning coffees and afternoon teas I fear. Gorgeous papers and a great layout.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Chrissie,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Ally said...

really gorgeous with this beautiful image and the wonderful papers that u've used!
xoxo, Alessandra

coops said...

so gorgeous chrissie.stunning image and i love your pretty colours :D

xx coops xx

Beryl said...

Those papers are gorgeous and I see what you mean about the SC image. I know quite a few people who'd love this one. Fab card.
Hope you are keeping well.
Bery xx

Julie said...

HI Chrissie - oooh this is so gorgeous!! Love the papers and the colours and your SC image is beautifully coloured! Hugs, Juliexx

Barbara said...

Chrissie, beautiful card! I love the colors and the sketch is very fun. Gotta try this one! Sending you many hugs!

Sarah-Jane said...

Great card Chrissie. Love the pretty papers and image.
Sarah-Jane xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Chrissie this is beautiful, I love that image also the wonderful papers and colours a super card.
hugs
lorraine x

Faye said...

I love these papers and what gorgeous colours. X