Sketch N Stash challenge and this time our sketch was designed by Jen.
I loved this one, it's not too fussy and gives the image and papers a chance to stand out.
I just couldn't resist using this lovely image from A Day for Daisies again. She's so beautiful and reminds me of the Mucha ladies (which I love)
I realised that although I like lilacs and mauves, I hardly ever use them in cardmaking for some reason, so I thought I'd remedy that this time around. Although, to be honest, I think I may have overdone it a bit here.
I actually remembered to use one of my embossing folders for the background too. I love these but never think to use them (one of the joys of getting older and having the memory of a goldfish) and I even managed to add some 'Stardust Stickles' to the embossing to give it some added sparkle.
* Image - A Day for Daisies 'Mum Girl'
* Sentiment - Pink Petticoat 'Girly Curly sentiments'
* Colouring medium - Promarkers and pencils
* Papers - DCWV 'Once upon a Time' and Basil Basics cardstock
* Dies - Nestabilities 'Nested Picot Edge Circles'
* Embossing folder - Craft Concepts 'Cottage Floral'
* Everything else from my stash
Tiddlyinks who are offering our lucky winner a $10 voucher to use in their store.
Please pop over to the challenge blog and see what the DT have come up with, check out last time's winner and Top 3, and don't forget to try to join in with us if you can.