Sunday 1 September 2013

Fabulous 40!

Today I'd like to show you 2 commissioned cards that I recently made for my friend's daughter's 40th birthday.
They both use Mo Manning's fabulous digis, I love the impact of her images on light hearted cards, don't you?

This one was from DH and I

This one was from her parents.
I had used the same image and sentiment for my friend's birthday card and she liked it so much that she wanted the same for her daughter's card.

1st Card Details:
* Image - Digital Pencil Too- Party Girl
* Colouring medium - Promarkers
* Papers - K & Co
* Dies -Nestability Classic Circle & DieNamics Photo Corners
* Everything else from my stash

 2nd Card Details:
* Image - Digital Pencil Too - Little Umbrella
* Colouring medium - Promarkers
* Papers - Hot Off The Press
* Dies - Nestability Mega Scalloped Rectangles
* Everything else from my stash
 
I would like to enter these cards into the following challenges:
I Love ProMarkers Challenge - Use A Number
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - You Can Stick It!

11 comments:

Beryl said...

Fabulous cards Chrissie. My daughter to a tee except that she left her 40th birthday behind long ago.
Beryl xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

These are both fabulous Chrissie, I like both images and the papers.
Kevin xx

Sandra Wright. said...

Two fabulous cards Chrissie...I would be pushed to choose a favourite.
I hope you feel well rested after your break...nice to see you around in blogland again.

Hugs
Sandie xx

Squirrel x said...

So gorgeous hun, love the colours and design. Fabulous! Hugs Sxx

coops said...

so stunning chrissie.i love the fabulous images and your designs and colours are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Teresa Kline said...

wow, your coloring is A+, wow...sweet cards! Hope you have a fabby week!

enjoy *~*

KraftyKoolKat said...

Both of these are gorgeous sweetie. Love the bright colours and your lovely layouts and of coarse the awesome Mo images.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Judith said...

These are both just wonderful 40th birthday cards -live them both! Thank you for playing at Fab'n'Funky challenges hugs Judith xx

lalkygirl said...

two stunning cards ,love the images and your colouring is perfection
Thanks for joining us at the I ♥ ProMarkers challenge. and good luck
tracey x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card. The image and colours look fab.

Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

O wow these are gorgeous :) Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.