Monday 23 September 2013

Sketch N Stash # 122



Time for this fortnight's Sketch N Stash Challenge and this time we have TWO wonderful sponsors offering prizes to TWO lucky winners!

 Inky Impressions prize is $10 to spend in their store

 and Dies to Die For are offering £10 to be spent in their shop.
 
My card was a commission for someone who has just bought a kayak (my friends never believe in making my life easy do they?) I know it's unbelievable, but I didn't have an image with a kayak, so I had to google to find this one.

Card Details:
* Image - Internet
* Punch - EK Success 'Photo Corners'
* Everything else from my stash

Our optional theme for the challenge is 'Birthdays' and I'd love it if you could join in with us and if you're in need of a bit of inspiration just check out what our clever DT have done. Oh, and while you're there check if you are our winner or one of our Top 3 from the last challenge.

12 comments:

Beryl said...

Well done for finding such a great fun image. I bet Mark was chuffed to bits when he got this card card.

Beryl xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Chrissie, I like the fun image and the papers.
Kevin xx

Sue said...

Fabulous card Chrissie, you did well to find such a great image!
Sue xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome sweetie and did make me smile. Well done on finding the image.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

~@ngie~ said...

lol I thought the image woz upside down til I looked at it properly... its a great card darl & I bet the recipient loved it :) hehehe

love n hugz Angie xXx

Daniele said...

great card,
hugs

Debs said...

Fab card Chrissie - love that image - what a great find.
Debs xx

coops said...

brilliant card chrissie.fabulous fun image and i love your bold colours :D

xx coops xx

Anne said...

Love it Chrissie, such a happy card and made me smile! Hugs x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fabulous image and details.xxx

Janet - aka stacky said...

Fantastic card Chrissie I love the fun image xx

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Brilliant card Chrissie, I so need that image lol
Julie x