Thursday 26 December 2013

Favourite Five Christmas Cards

Morning all, I am joining in with Debby's challenge for my five favourite Christmas cards.
This was quite a struggle for me because when I reviewed what I'd made, I found I didn't really have ANY favourites.
My problem seems to be, I love them when I'm making them but I don't like any of them that much once they're finished. Never mind, onward......

Three of these five were made in CAP2 (have I told you I love this program? Oh OK, don't all shout at once!)
If you would like to join in Debby's challenge just post your cards and link them to her blog here
 
 

8 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW your cards are all super, I hope you had a lovely Christmas, Love Hazelxo

Ellibelle said...

Really beautiful designed Christmas cards. Love them all!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Every one of them is gorgeous sweetie. I am sometimes the same and don't like my cards once they are finished but it is even worse when half way through I think I wish I hadn't gone down this road but I have a deadline to finish it and post it on the blog.

Wishing you both a Happy New Year
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Doreen said...

Five gorgeous cards Chrissie,lovely designs.xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh Chrissie you've made some gorgeous cards this Christmas especially love the first one and I'm so pleased you've joined me this year with my Favourite Five Christmas Cards 2013.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards Chrissie.

Hugs Riet.xx

coops said...

stunning selection of cards chrissie.really gorgeous designs :D

xx coops xx

Pia S said...

You're too hard on yourself, these are all lovely designs, Chrissie! I really like the traditional winter scene of your first card, but I'd say that number two is my favorite! With the non traditional color choice, but with the sparkly reindeer and tree, you've managed to give this card a great Christmasy look!