Monday 16 December 2013

Sketch N Stash #128



Morning all, time again for the Sketch N Stash challenge and this time another Christmas card from me.
The optional theme this time was my choice and I chose 'Glitter and Sparkle' Well, would you really expect anything else? I'm also going to be responsible for choosing the Top 3, so no pressure then.
My card for this challenge was made in CAP2 and I added loads of Stickles 'Stardust' for a really sparkly card.

We have 2 wonderful sponsors for this challenge and they are:
Ooh La La Creations who are offering a CD of our winner's choice 

and Inky Impressions who are offering another winner $10 to spend in their store

So please pop over to the challenge blog, take a look at the fabulous creations our DT have made, check out last time's winners and Top 3 and with TWO chances to win why not join in with us? We'd love to see you.

Hubby and I are celebrating our 41st wedding anniversary today, not sure if that merits congratulations or commiserations, I'll see how the day goes before I decide. Joke! I love him to bits and wouldn't change him for anyone (well, maybe Tom Selleck but no-one else!)

6 comments:

Debs said...

Beautiful card Chrissie - gorgeous image and stunning colours.
Happy Anniversary - mahooosive congrats on 41 years :o)
Debs xx

Daniele said...

congratulations on your anniversary Chrissie, another rich opulent card, love the gold and red
hugs

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous,fabulous image and papers.xxx

Beryl said...

This is sooo gorgeous Chrissie. Very stylish.
Beryl xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so beautiful sweetie. Very elegant image and gorgeous layout.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

coops said...

so stunning chrissy.beautiful image and i love your rich colours :D

xx coops xx