Monday 2 December 2013

Sketch N Stash #127

Morning all, it's this fortnight's Sketch N Stash Challenge and I've made a Christmas card (yeah I know, don't faint)

We're being sponsored again by Crafty Individuals, who are offering our lucky winner some lovely goodies.
The optional theme is 'Let it Snow' so I thought a few snowflakes may be in order.
Looking again at the sketch I see that I've changed the jaunty layer into a ribbon, I hope I'll be forgiven.
I hope you'll find time to pop over to the challenge blog, take a look at the gorgeous offerings form the DT, check out our winners and Top 3 from last time and maybe join in with us for this challenge (especially if, like me, you need encouragement to make some xmas cards)

My card was made, yet again, in CAP2 where I'm still enjoying playing with scrapping and card making.

11 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous Chrissie, I love the big snowflake!
Kevin xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Chrissie, I love the design and beautiful colours.
Sue xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab design and papers.xxx

Janet - aka stacky said...

Hi Chrissie I love your card it looks so stylish, the big snowflake is beautiful xx

Beryl said...

This is so gorgeous Chrissie - and it will go through the 5mm postage slot too.
Beryl xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really pretty Chrissie. I have posted all my cards off today. Lol!!! Just to put ones through the apartment block neighbours doors now.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Debs said...

Beautiful elegant card Chrissie - the snowflake is stunning.
Debs xx

Anne said...

Brilliant card Chrissie. x

PixieHouse Creations said...

Love the Snowflake Image Chrissie and lovely colours- I keep forgetting ive got a snowflake die lol
xx

Doreen said...

beautiful and elegant Chrissie
Big hugs
Doreen xx

coops said...

so gorgeous chrissy.i love the snowflake :D

xx coops xx