Tuesday 8 November 2011

Alternative Christmas Colours

Hi everyone, today's card uses an unusual colour palette for a Christmas card, but I think I quite like it. Unfortunately, the sparkly gems didn't scan as true colours, they match the papers perfectly in real life.
I've used another of Mo's adorable images. I've had this one a couple of years now, but I still love to use it every Christmas.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
The Sugar Bowl - Sketch
Charisma Cardz - Cutesy Projects
Crafts & Me - Let the Music Move You
Colour Create - Turquoise, Deep Pink and Ivory

Card Details:
* Image - Digital Pencil Too - Monique
* Colouring medium - Promarkers
* Papers - Papermania 'Blueberry Hill'
* Everything else from my stash

I'm getting into quite a routine with my cardmaking now and I'm thoroughly enjoying it, but it will still be nice when I've finished all the xmas cards and can make what I want again.

17 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Chrissie.xxx

Rita said...

Beautiful card and I can see why you love this image too. The colours are lovely Christine. Hugs Rita xxx

NGCARDS said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing at Charisma Cardz! xxx

Riet said...

So wonderful card Chrissie,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Daniele said...

this is soooo sweet love the subtle colouring
hugs x

coops said...

so beautiful chrissie.i love your soft pretty colours and gorgeous image :D

xx coops xx

RoseC said...

Chrissie, your angel playing her horn looks wonderful on this lovely, soft Christmas card. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Digi team's Let the Music Move You challenge. ~ Rose

Vee said...

This is fabulous card, and a lovely cute image Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

coldwaters2 said...

This is truly gorgeous Chrissie, the soft pastel colours, the bling and image look superb.
Hugs
Lorraine x

June Nelson said...

This is lovely and I love the alternative colour combo xxxxx

debby4000 said...

WOW Chrissie this is gorgeous.
luv
Debby

xxxtglxxx said...

Cute card and lovely soft colours :)

Thanks so much for playing at Charisma Cardz this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Suzie McFloozy said...

I adore the soft girliness of this card - and that image is just precious x
Thanks for playing along with us at colour create challenge blog & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Sharon said...

WOW this is so soft and pretty, love the pastel shades you've used Chrissie :)

Thanks for joining us at Colour Create for the Turquoise, Pink and Ivory Challenge.

Sharon x

Barbara said...

Ooo! Very sweet! Love the angel and the pastel colors. Somebody will really love this card come Christmas! Sending you hugs!

Unknown said...

Such a pretty creation.Thanks for joining us at Charisma this time and good luck in the draw!

Lisa x

♥Gemma♥ said...

Such a beautiful card hun...gorgeous image & love the subtle colours!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma