Sunday 6 November 2011

Tom, Dick and Harry



Hi everyone, a few cards today, sort of variations on a theme really.
I wanted to enter this week's Bah Humbug challenge as I've missed so many, and I had a few Snowmen images that I wanted to use, so I scoured about for a CAS sketch and actually found two that I thought would suit these little cuties.
I named them Tom, Dick and Harry for no other reason than that there were three of them. When we moved to this house earlier in the year, we inherited three goldfish in a pond and I named them Tom, Dick and Harry too, talk about a lack of imagination...sheesh!

These cards are being entered into the following challenges:
Bah! Humbug! - Snowmen
Deconstructing Jen - Sketch #26 (2nd card)
Hanna and Friends - Sketch #118 (1st and 3rd cards)
Simon Says Stamp - Buttons (faux ones on 2nd card)

Card Details:
* Images - PC Crafter 'Cold Hands Warm Feet'
* Papers - HOTP, Papermania and Dovecraft
* Punch - MS 'Eyelet Lace'
* Everything else from my stash

The good news is... I do believe I'm actually getting there with my cards (at last!) the bad news is...I still have a few more to make, so you haven't seen an end of them yet I'm afraid!

20 comments:

Beryl K said...

Fabulous snowmen Chissie, love your cards
Beryl x

Doreen said...

Three gorgeous cards Chrissie,love those snowmen.xxx

Sandra Wright. said...

Super cards Chrissie,love those snowmen....nothing wrong with Tom,Dick and Harry,lol.

Hugs Sandie x

McCrafty's Cards said...

£ fabulous card Chrissie, I love these snowman
Kevin xx

ScrappyAndrea said...

Lovely cards!
Thanks for joining us at Hanna & Friends!
Hugs, Andrea

Vicky said...

They are all so fabulous Chrissie...!

big hugs Vicky xx

Rosietoes said...

Lovely cards Chrissie. I adore those images. :)

Edna x

Riet said...

So gorgeous cards Chrissie,I love the images and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Annie said...

oh my goodness Chrissie three stunners - love Tom Dick and Harry and so pleased to see you around again.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

Kimba-Slydog said...

So wonderful cards!!!!

Thanks for joining us this week at Hanna and Friends.

Xoxo,
Nicole

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Chrissie these are fantastic, your colouring of those image is superb, the colours and designs are perfect, i love them so much.
Hugs
Lorraine x

♥Gemma♥ said...

3 fantastic cards Chrissie...just love em!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Daniele said...

what super vintage snowmen images
hugs

coops said...

stunning cards chrissy.great colours and designs and your snowmen are fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

June Nelson said...

Fabulous little snowmen all three are just so cute xx

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous card Chrissie, love those snowmen.
luv
Debby

Jen Shults said...

Oooh! These are great! Your coloring is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

Max said...

Welcome back to Bah Humbugland Chrissie lol!
Oooooh I love PC crafter images and used them a lot in my PSP days.
Tom, Dick and Harry are just fabulous characters and you have created a wonderful trio of cards. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Joshylili said...

Lovely Cards! Thanks for joining us at Hanna & Friends!

Hugs Jasmin

Barbara said...

Hello, my dear friend! I am running way behind in visiting my favorite blogs and just had to tell you how much I LOVE these snowmen! Your coloring is fabulous and the cards are gorgeous! You have been busy! Sending big hugs!