Wednesday 2 November 2011

A Pastel Christmas Card


Hi everyone, well here I am again with another Christmas card, that's another one for the box, thank goodness the numbers are starting to swell a bit now.
This is one of the new Teddy Bo and Bea images I purchased the other day, (I'm sure you'll be seeing the others sometime soon) isn't she so sweet?

I'm entering this card for the following challenges:
The Sweet Stop - Sketch #132
Teddy Bo - Pastels
 Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Anything Goes

Card Details:
* Image - TeddyBea #162
* Colouring medium - Promarkers and Spectrum Noir pens
* Sentiment Ticket - Magnolia
* Papers - An assortment from my stash (mostly K & Co)
* Punch - EK Success 'Retro Flower'
* Everything else from my stash

I decided to use an A5 card for this sketch, now it's finished I think that was probably a mistake as I've got too much blank space. It probably would have been much better on a square card......ah well, {sigh!}

20 comments:

Beryl K said...

A lovely card Chrissie,
Beryl x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Chrissie.xxx

Rosietoes said...

Such a sweet card Chrissie. Love the gentle colours and of course Teddybea.
Thank you for joining us for the challenge at Teddybo.

Edna x :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a precious card Chrissie. Love the sweet image. The flowers and ticket looks fabulous. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop. :o)

Maritha said...

That is a really cute little card!! =)

Thanks for playing along at the TeddyBo challange!
Hugs Maritha

Crystal said...

This is sooo soft and pretty Chrissie, LOVE that Merry Christmas ticket!

Jill said...

I just love it Chrissy :)
Gorgeous colours and Great design
and those flowers are beautiful
Thanks for sharing your work with us at Teddy Bo challenge this time
Hugs, Jill

Kathy said...

Beautiful card Chrissie! I love this sweet image and get jealous of everyone else using it when I haven't had the chance!! LOL
Wonderful layout and beautiful colors!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Teddy Bo!
:)Kathy

Daniele said...

love the soft pastel colours you've chosen. Lovely card Chrissie
hugs

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Chrissie,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sandra Wright. said...

Oh,this card is so sweet Chrissie,your choice of colours are just perfect,love it.

Hugs Sandie x

Vicky said...

Such a sweetie hun...and love the gorgeous colours too...

big hugs Vicky xx

Hazel said...

It mite sound odd but I'm so glad you said it would have been better as a square. I feel that every time I do a rectangle card, so it's good to know I'm not alone.
You card is beautiful and fit's perfectly with our pastel's challenge at Teddy Bo.
H xx

coops said...

gorgeous card chrissie.the image is so sweet and i love your soft colours :D

xx coops xx

Shannon White said...

Aww, What a Lovely Christmas card! Love your Sweet image and the soft color palette. So Pretty. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Sweet Stop! 8-)

June Nelson said...

Lovely card and really pretty teddybo image xxxx

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Beautiful - the colours are lovely - thanks for sharing with us at Teddy Bo
Hugs,
Debbie xx

coldwaters2 said...

I adore this one Chrissie the colours look super and what fab flowers and image, you are on a roll here.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Debbie said...

What a sweet card with beautiful flowers. Thanks for calling in at sweet stampin this week. Debbiexx

Clairebears said...

Oh Chrissie this is simply beautiful. I love the soft colours you have used and the layout is lovely :0)
Thank you for sharing them with us at Teddy Bo.
Love Clairebears x