Friday 15 June 2012

A Couple More Cards For Men

Hi everyone,

I'm back with some more male cards, will I ever get a chance to make girly ones again?
This card is for my nephew and as he has recently passed his driving test and inherited his Mum's car I thought this image would be perfect for him (not the same make of car as his, but hey, you can't have everything)

Card Details:
* Image - Charmed Cards - 'Driving Mikey'
* Colouring medium - Promarkers and pencils
* Papers - K & Co.
* Sentiment - Greetings Card Factory
* Everything else from my stash

My second card is for another neighbour who has a birthday coming up. He enjoys the occasional bottle of wine, did you guess that might be the case?

Card Details:
* Image -PC Crafter - 'Kitchen Traditions'
* Papers -Crafty Ann 'Abstract Brights' and Cuddly Buddly 'Peppy Papers'
* Everything else from my stash

I thought as I was making so many masculine cards lately, I'd take the chance to enter a couple of challenges at the same time. I haven't entered any for ages, so these are for:

Charisma Cardz Challenges - Male cards
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Father's Day

 

12 comments:

Sue said...

fabulous cards Chrissie, great images and love the layouts and colours too

Sue

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards.

Hugs Riet.xx

Vicky said...

Lovely cards, thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week

hugs Vicky x x x

Faye said...

Chrissie, these are both super male cards, sooo dificult to do the men! Have a delish weekend Hun. xx

Vicky said...

Simply stunning sweetie..:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Beryl said...

Great cards Chrissie. I used the same image but in different colours when my grand son passed his test a few weeks back. I'm sure your wine loving neighbour will love his card too.
Beryl xx

Sandra Wright. said...

Wow Chrissie,these cards are gorgeous,love the image of the lad and his car.
The second card is really eye catching,love the backing paper colours,really compliments the image.

Sandie xx

coops said...

stunning cards chrissie.i love the images and fab designs :D

xx coops xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Both of these are great sweetie. I have one more day to my little break.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sarah said...

Great male cards, fab images and colours, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x

Anne H. said...

Your male-cards are gorgeous!
Anne

Unknown said...

Great cards, thank you for joining our challenge this week at Charisma Cardz

Kate - Charisma Cardz Challenges DT