Thursday 21 June 2012

Totally Dotty!

Hi everyone, now I know that you will probably all think I'm describing myself with the above title, but actually NO! It's all about today's card.
I have a real soft spot for this image (don't ask me why 'cos I've no idea) and as my card seems to fit quite a few challenges too, I'm entering it for the following, so here we go:

Totally Papercrafts - It's Raining Cats and Dogs
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Polka Dots
I Love Promarkers Challenge - The 1950's
 
Card Details:
* Image - PC Crafter 'Lady Ladybug'
* Colouring medium - Promarkers
* Papers - Jak Heath 'Polka Black'
* Punch - EK Success 'Photo Corners'
* Everything else from my stash

I haven't been about much in Blogland for the last few days (blame house renovations again) but I'm hoping to get to visit all my favourite places again soon.

21 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Chrissie,I love this image too,fabulous card.
Sue x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Chrissie, that image is just fabulous and I love the colours
Sue

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgewous card Chrissy, I like the image, all the dotty paper and the sentiment :o)
Kevin xx

Cathy said...

I love the colors you have used.
All the polka dots and that fabulous image. Oh my goodness. Great card....

Rita said...

How fabulous is your card Chrissie. I just love it. Perfect colouring too. Hugs Rita xx

Faye said...

She makes me think of you! Fab card hun. xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Chrissie,love the perfectly coloured image and fab papers.xxx

Janet - aka stacky said...

I love your card Chrissie the image, the papers, everything its lovely xx

Tine said...

Hi Chrissie. She is indeed a fab image and just perfect for our challenge this week. What is more, she even matches your blog background. How co-ordinated! LOL. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck.
Tine :)

coops said...

so stunning chrissie.gorgeous image and i love your colour combo ;D

xx coops xx

Anne said...

Smashing card Chrissie, tres chic!
Fab creation.
Thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts
Anne x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Chrissie this is one very classy and elegant creation, the colours and that image are delicious.
hugs
Lorraine x

Beryl said...

I remember this image from when you first told me about PC Crafter and had forgotten all about her. I love the image too and I'm sure she's tucked away in my pc somewhere. Love the papers and the sentiment - perfect for this snazzy lady.
Beryl xx

Sarah-Jane said...

Great card. I love the polka dots.
Sarah-Jane xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

A lovely card sweetie. Just got back from hols. Very tired.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

My name is Wynneth said...

Wow ! what a fab image Chrissy - just perfect for our 1950's challenge. Great card, loving that fabulous red and black. Thanks for playing along with us at I Love Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Unknown said...

This is adorable Chrissy, love the image, she is so cute and fun. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

Emma H said...

Wow, that's a lot of dots! Awesome card, thanks for joining our polka dot challenge at Fab N Funky this week!

Mina said...

wow Chrissie shes fabulously gorgeous and sassy, I love all the dots too
Mina xxx

Julie said...

Love this Chrissie - fab image and great dotty theme! Juliexx

sallysbitz2 said...

This is a lovely card. Great image & perfectly coloured x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk