Monday 18 June 2012

Sketch N Stash DT Card #90


Hi everyone, it's time for another challenge over at Sketch N Stash and this fortnight it's a free choice from our sketch archives.
I chose Sketch 42 and decided to go with a vintage image this time. I haven't added embellishments or a sentiment as I'm not sure what I shall use it for just yet.

Card Details:
* Image - Harrison Fisher 'Roses'
* Dies - Spellbinders 'Fleur De Lis squares'
* Papers - Joanna Sheen and K & Co
* Punch - MS PATP 'Eyelet Lace' and 'Embossed Butterfly Border'
* Everything else from my stash

We are lucky enough to have Di's Digi Downloads sponsoring us for this challenge and they are offering our winner 5 digi images of their choice.

We'd love you to join in with us, so pop over to the challenge blog for inspiration from the DT and see if you were lucky enough to win or be one of the Top 3 from our last challenge.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Crafts and Me Challenge -  Pearls and Roses
The ABC Challenge - R for Romance

 

19 comments:

Rita said...

Fabulous card Chrissie. I love the chosen colours. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Chrissie, I like the image, I have just order those spellbinder dies and I like the doily.
Kevin xx

Sarah-Jane said...

Lovely card Chrissie. I like the vintage look and the lacy die cuts.
Sarah-Jane xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Chrissie. I really love the image and delicate colours.

Sue

RoseC said...

Chrissie, your vintage lady looks fabulous on this delicately bordered card. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps' digi team's Pearls and Roses challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

Doreen said...

beautifulf card, Chrissie. Love it
Hugs
Doreen xx

Janet - aka stacky said...

Hi Chrissie
I really like the vintage look you have created for your card it looks really effective x
Looking forward to being on the team with you x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Chrissie.

Hugs Riet.xx

Vicky said...

Simply gorgeous sweetie...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

so stunning chrissie.i love the vintage image ;D

xx coops xx

Beryl said...

What a lovely elegant lady. It's a beautiful card and I love the ornate Spellbinders die.
Hope you are getting some sushine down there. We had some here today - quite hot this morning even.
Beryl xx

Patty Sue 2 said...

I love the layers you used and the dies are beautiful. Thank you for joining us ABC challenge. I hope we will see more of your lovely work on the 1st.

Sue said...

Fabulous card Chrissie and elegant too:)

Sue
xx

Daniele said...

so gorgeous, love the distressed edges on those pretty papers, such a lovely image
hugs x

Mina said...

what a fabulous image Chrissie, I love the design you made with it too...thanks for joining in with the Crafts & Me Challenge
Mina xxx

Faye said...

Super dooper creation, the distressed edges look perfect with this vintage image. xx

Julie said...

Hi Chrissie - got here at last!! Fabulous card my dear, such a gorgeous image and I love all the layers with the different edges!! So vintage!! Hugs, Juliexx

Crafting Diva said...

STUNNING CARD!!!!

Jenn said...

Very pretty card! I love the dies you used, very romantic! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges!