Sketch N Stash challenge and this time our sketch designer was Sarah-Jane.
I'm back to my cutie-pie images this time and I've chosen to use one of my favourite digis from Mo Manning, isn't she the sweetest little diva?
* Image - Digital Pencil Too 'Two Jill'
* Colouring medium - Promarkers
* Papers - Papermania and English Paper Company
* Punch - EK Success 'Photo Corners'
* Everything else from my stash
My Mum's Craft Shop and they are offering our winner a £10 voucher to spend in their online store.
aim to bring you the best stamping products we can find. Along with
stamps we also offer essential stamping products like inks, promarkers,
papers, embellishments & more"
It would be wonderful if you could join in with us, pop over to the challenge blog and see what the DT has come up with. Make sure you check to see if you were our last winner or one of our Top 3 too.