Monday 4 June 2012

SNS DT Card #89

Hi everyone, here we are again for our fortnightly Sketch N Stash challenge and this time our sketch designer was Sarah-Jane.
I'm back to my cutie-pie images this time and I've chosen to use one of my favourite digis from Mo Manning, isn't she the sweetest little diva?
 
Card Details:
* Image - Digital Pencil Too 'Two Jill'
* Colouring medium - Promarkers
* Papers - Papermania and English Paper Company
* Punch - EK Success 'Photo Corners'
* Everything else from my stash


Our sponsor for this fortnight is My Mum's Craft Shop and they are offering our winner a £10 voucher to spend in their online store.
"We aim to bring you the best stamping products we can find. Along with stamps we also offer essential stamping products like inks, promarkers, papers, embellishments & more"

It would be wonderful if you could join in with us, pop over to the challenge blog and see what the DT has come up with. Make sure you check to see if you were our last winner or one of our Top 3 too.

 

15 comments:

Pamela said...

Gorgeous card Chrissie, just love that image.

Pam x

Sarah-Jane said...

Super card Chrissie. I love the image and papers.
Sarah-Jane xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Chrissie, the image is adorable and I like the papers.
Kevin xx

~@ngie~ said...

ohhhhh myyyyyy goodnessssss... its my daughter LOLOL... I always think of Abbii in one of her strops when I see this image... I love it & I love the card too... & the papers are just gorgeous too :)

love n hugz Angie xXx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so totally cute sweetie. Fab colouring and awesome layout.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

coops said...

beautiful card chrissie.gorgeous pretty colours and i love the fab image :D

xx coops xx

Vicky said...

Wonderful Chrissy...really love this cute image sweetie...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Riet said...

Beautiful card Chrissie,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Daniele said...

Chrissie this s so darn sweet, just loving the image....got real attitude
hugs

Beryl said...

Hi Chrissie. I saw this on the SNS blog and knew it was a combination of Mo Mannings and your work before I read the blurb. Delightful image and a beautiful card.
Beryl xx

Doreen said...

gorgeous card Chrissie. The image is fab - could be my daughter - sometimes *lol*
Hugs
Doreen xx

Sue said...

a beautiful card chrissie and i adore your image:)

sue
xx

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, Chrissie - love the image and your colour combo is yummy! Hugs, Juliexx

Sue said...

gorgeous card, that image is just adorable and I love the pretty colours

Sue

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Chrissy this is just so delightful, I adore that image also the wonderful papers, super card
Hugs
Lorraine x