Thursday 5 February 2009

Two more Awards!



I've just popped on to say a big 'Thank You' to two of my blogging buddies for passing on some awards to me.

Firstly, Sheena left me the 'Honest Scrap' award, evidently you're supposed to list 10 interesting things about yourself, so thanks for this then Sheena (not!) LOL!
Unfortunately, I can't think of ONE interesting thing about me, so I'll have to pass on this (I did try honestly, I did a list from 1 to 10 and looked at it...nothing!)
Sheena has only been blogging since November, but her blog is full of fabulous things, why not pay her a visit?

Ann has left me the 'Your blog rocks' award. Ann's blog is fabulous, she always has such clever ideas for all her wonderful creations and it looks like she has a big surprise coming up very soon, please go and take a look if you haven't visited her before.

I'm going to leave these awards here and if any of you would like them, please take them with my compliments.

No comments: