Thursday 16 July 2009
Colour our World competition
Well, now that I've finished making all my required cards and I'm back in Blogland again I've been browsing the card challenges to see what I can enter. I couldn't believe it when I saw that Charmed Cards and Crafts were having another 'Colour my World' competition, so I set to and used 'Elegant Annie' for my card, I love the sweet, innocent faces of these girls.
* Image - Delectable Clear Stamps 'Elegant Annie'
* Design Papers - Basic Grey 'Two Scoops'
* Backing papers - Capricious Scraps freebie download 'Sunbonnet Girls'
* Scalloped mats - Nestabilities
* Sentiment tag - K & Co
* Pearls - Joanna Sheen
* Everything else from my stash
Just imagine being lucky enough to win a set of Copic pens, my dream come true!
Charmed have also got another THREE competitions running at the moment to celebrate their birthday month and the prize for these is a set of gorgeous K & Co 12 x 12 scrapbooks Mmmmmmm!