Monday, 24 August 2009
Cute Card Thursday #74
I can't remember the last time I managed to enter a card in Cute Card Thursday's challenge as it's so long ago, but I had just made this card and I thought it fitted the bill for their theme of Lazy Dayz, where they want to see your summer inspired cards or projects.
* Image - Sugar Nellie 'Country Garden'
* Colouring medium - Promarkers
* Backing papers - Laura Ashley (glittered with stickles)
* Ribbon - a gift from a dear friend
* Punch - Martha Stewart 'Doily Lace'
* Sentiment - computer generated
* Everything else from my stash
I really like tags and I hadn't added any to my cards for ages, so I decided to pop this sweet girl on a plain tag, mount it onto another one made from gorgeous Laura Ashley paper and use my favourite punch to decorate the bottom.
Due to the ribbon on the top of the tag I couldn't get a decent scan, so my lovely hubby photographed it for me (I'm useless with cameras!!) It's come out looking a lot darker than it does irl, but hopefully you get the idea!
I actually made the card to enter Arline's candy challenge, which was to make her a birthday card. She said she likes cute, pink or girly and as this is all three I'm hoping she will like it.