Friday 26 March 2010
Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog DT Card #11
A card, gift or memento for a someone special to you.
A short while ago, I asked Ann if she could make a digi image of a nice, comfy armchair, to be used for my sitting cuties. Well, she came up with this fabulous creation, which was exactly what I'd had in mind. Unfortunately, I was too late to use it for my last DT card, (although I notice that certain other DT members managed it! LOL!) so I just had to use it this time. From what I gather, a lot of you are finding it pretty irresistible too!
(I've requested another couple of items to go with the cute images too, so watch this space!)
* Image - Crafty Ann's 'Easy Chair' & Charmed Crafts & Cards 'Elegant Annie'
* Colouring medium - Promarkers
* Papers - Crafty Ann's 'Wood Grain' & Laura Ashley 'Contemporary'
* Punch - Martha Stewart 'Double Scallop'
* Mat - Nellie Snellen Oval frames
* Pearl Pin - Simon Says Stamp (part of my recent challenge card win)
* Sentiment - Computer generated
* Everything else from my stash
In case you wondered, I made the pattern on the chair by using a Glitz rubber stamp wheel 'Stitches' (another part of my challenge win from Simon Says Stamp) I originally thought I could use it for the edges of some of my cards (so it looked like stitching) but trust me, these are harder to use than they look, so I wouldn't hold your breath on seeing it used until I've had lots more practice! LOL!