Monday 3 January 2011

Sketch & Stash DT card - Challenge #52


Hi everyone,
I hope you managed to have a wonderful Christmas and New Year and that Santa was kind to you.

Today I'm sharing this fortnight's DT card for Sketch & Stash where we are being sponsored  by Simon Says Stamp
Photobucket
Our sketch this time is by Jill and I really enjoyed using it, don't forget to take a look at the gorgeous creations from the rest of the DT, I'm sure they'll inspire you.

Did you all enjoy joining in with our last challenge? your creations were just wonderful and do remember to check out the challenge blog for the winners!

For my card I've used another image from Mo Manning, I absolutely love colouring these, so I really had fun! This delicious looking cookie and frothy coffee look like just the thing to enjoy on your birthday.

Card Details:
* Image - Digital Pencil Too 'Sweet Tooth'
* Colouring medium - Promarkers
* Punch - MS 'Deco Fan'
* Everything else from my stash

8 comments:

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Chrissie,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Sheila - Ginger said...

Oh this is so 'yummy' in more ways than one! Lol! Great carda and I could just eat that cake! Lol!
Love the colours too Chrissie.

Lots of love Sheila xx

Beryl said...

It is a great image and you've coloured it so wel Chrissie. A great card altogether.
I'm afraid I'm struggling to find something that follows 'club'.I'm still trying though.
Beryl xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Chrissie love this card that image along with your colouring looks good enough to drink and eat, makes me feel hungry, lol. Hope you are well.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Hi Chrissie,your card is fabulous and your image very yummy:)

All the best for 2011 sweetie and thanks for all your help on S&S and..... it's great to have ya back:)

sue
xx

Jill said...

hi chrissie aww I love your card that image is great and your colouring is beautiful Happy New year hugs Jill xx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful yummy card Chrissie, love it.
luv
Debby

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous card hunnie. It looks really scrummy.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx