Saturday, 5 February 2011
Reach For The Stars
This one matches the criteria for a few challenges so here goes:
Winter Wonderland - their theme is 'Reach for the stars'
Totally Papercrafts - where the theme is 'Friendship'
Stamp Something - are asking us to 'Use a digi'
Fairy Tale Challenge - who want 'Snow and Ice'
* Image - Mo Manning 'A Thousand Stars'
* Colouring medium - Promarkers
* Papers - Papermania 'Love Jesse Edwards'
* Punch - MS 'Garden Trellis' and 'Double Loops' corner punch
* Everything else from my stash
I actually got to use one of my chipboard shapes for this, I've had them years and this is the first time I've taken one out of the box! I used Tippex to whiten my star (I didn't have any paints, must remedy that) and then lots of 'Star Dust' Stickles for sparkle.