Tuesday 30 August 2011

Is it just me?


Hi everyone, no new card today, just a re-cap on a previous post. 
Cast your minds back to June......no? well take a look at my previous post then, ha ha.
I posted the card below and said how I'd had to buy this image as it reminded me so much of a photograph I had of my youngest son when he was at playschool (he's 32 now!) and I promised that once I'd moved and sorted out my family photos I'd let you see, so here it is.
Now, what I want to know is......can you see a resemblance or is it just a 'mother love' thing?
Answers on a postcard please.  No, seriously, I'd love to know what you think.

 

10 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card Chrissie,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Beryl K said...

Yep, I can see a resemblance
Beryl x

Pamela said...

I can see what you mean Chrissie, can certainly see the likeness. Bet he will be really pleased you have shown that photo to the world!! lol
Pam x

Sheila - Ginger said...

Wow.....such a strong resemblance Chrissie and what a cutie he was and I bet still is!!
Thanks for sharing your lovely photo of him...you would have sworn the stamped image was him.

Lots of love Sheila xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Yes I can see the likeness sweetie. No wonder you bought this image. Lol!!!

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Jill said...

aww Chrissie he's so cute just like his mum and you're spot on the stamp could of been made for him hugs Jill xx

Julie said...

Oh Chrissie - he is absolutely this image!! No wonder you had to buy it!! Isn't it sad they have to grow up!! Hugs, Juliexx

Barbara said...

Very definitely a clear resemblance! What a cutie! Adorableness runs in your family, for sure!

♥Gemma♥ said...

Gorgeous card hunni & there certainly a resemblance :D
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Sue said...

Oh my chrissie that is such an incredible likeness :)

sue
xx