Monday 23 April 2012

Sketch N Stash DT Card #86

Hi everyone, I'm back today with my DT card for this fortnight's Sketch N Stash challenge. This time around it is Doreen's design and I loved using it, I hope you will be inspired enough by it to join in with us.
Our sponsor for this fortnight's challenge is Crafty Emma's Store who are offering our winner a £10 voucher.

Card Details:
 * Image - KennyK ' Brianna Blaster'
 * Colouring medium - Promarkers
 * Papers - Papermania (I think!)
 * Die - Spellbinders 'Decorative Lattice Rectangles'
 * Everything else from my stash

I was lucky enough to win a KennyK challenge last year and this gorgeous image is one of the ones I selected as my prize. I decided I really need to have a bash at some Steam Punk, although I'm not sure whether it's quite my style judging by this card. I do so wish I had more artistic talent!

 

19 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Chrissie.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sue said...

Morning chrissie, wow what a fabulous card, love the colours and your colouring looks fantastic

Have a lovely day sweetie

sue
xx

mckinkle said...

Ooh Chrissie you little minx! This is a super card and the colours look really great together!
Keryn x

Ann Whitfield said...

This a fabulous card Chrissie, I love how you've coloured her.
Ann x

Rita said...

Wow Chrissie, what a great card, lots to see and the sketch looks super too. Have a lovely day. Hugs Rita xx

Sandra Wright. said...

Fabulous card Chrissie...what a great image. Your colour choices are perfect too.
As always your work is gorgeous my friend....

Sandie xx

Anne said...

Ooooh Chrissie, just gorgeous. Think you must be a bit of a rebel!!! Hugs x

Doreen said...

Oh Chrissie - the image is amazing and the papers too
Have a great week
Hugs
Doreen xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is fabulous sweetie. I am never any good at steam punk but yours is great. Fab colours and layout.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous card Chrissie, I love the papers and colour scheme and what a fab image! xx

coops said...

wow this is fantastic chrissie.i love the image and stunning colouring and design :D

xx coops xx

Beryl said...

Hi Chrissie. Where did the last fortnight go? You've got shed loads of talent so don't worry about that. I love this image and you've made a great card wih it combined with this lovely sketch.
Beryl xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wowww Chrissie this is outstanding what a beautiful creation, that image, the design, colours and papers look amazing, brilliant work.
hugs
Lorraine x

Daniele said...

what wonderful colouring Chrissie, great colour combo
have a lovely week
hugs

♥Gemma♥ said...

Wow its gorgeous Chrissie...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Julie said...

Brilliant card, Chrissie - great image and your colours and papers are a perfect match! Hugs, Juliexx

Craftdee said...

Oh Chrissie! I so think this IS your style... Love it!! Donna ☺

Beryl K said...

This is gorgeous Chrissie, love the image and your colouring is awesome
Beryl x

PixieHouse Creations said...

Hi Sweetie, hope your ok, sorry ive not been in touch, very hectic life, can you email me your address please? thanks
Lovely selection of cards as always
tc
Wendy xx