I chose Sketch 42 and decided to go with a vintage image this time. I haven't added embellishments or a sentiment as I'm not sure what I shall use it for just yet.
* Image - Harrison Fisher 'Roses'
* Dies - Spellbinders 'Fleur De Lis squares'
* Papers - Joanna Sheen and K & Co
* Punch - MS PATP 'Eyelet Lace' and 'Embossed Butterfly Border'
* Everything else from my stash
Di's Digi Downloads sponsoring us for this challenge and they are offering our winner 5 digi images of their choice.
We'd love you to join in with us, so pop over to the challenge blog for inspiration from the DT and see if you were lucky enough to win or be one of the Top 3 from our last challenge.
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Crafts and Me Challenge - Pearls and Roses
The ABC Challenge - R for Romance