Sketch N Stash and this time the sketch has been designed by our lovely Kevin.
Now, I absolutely loved this one, not too fussy and perfect for a male card, so that's what I used it for.
I usually find myself using one of Mo's fabulous images whenever I have to make a man's card (she does it so well) and this one is just perfect for any men who enjoy a spot of gardening.
* Image - Digital Pencil Too 'Gardening Guy'
* Colouring medium - Promarkers and pencils
* Papers - Papermania
* Punch - EK Success 'Photo Corners'
* Dies - Nestabilities 'Scalloped Rectangles'
* Everything else from my stash
My Mum's Craft Shop again this time and they are offering our winner a £10 voucher to spend in their store, so do try and join in the fun with us this time.
Don't forget to take a look on the blog at the DT cards and check whether you won our last challenge or were one of our Top 3.