Thursday 8 May 2014

Put Your Feet Up

Morning all, another card from me today, this one was made for a special friend's birthday.
I very rarely seem to use stamps these days, I always tend to go straight for the (hundreds of) digi images I possess, but I thought this time I'd use a stamp that I purchased ages ago from Joanna Sheen, the sweet sentiment comes with it.
I wanted to make it a pretty, girly card as my friend is pretty and girly (make sense?) so I used some K & Co papers together with a Martha Stewart lacy punch.

I'm ashamed to say that this is the first time it's ever seen ink, I'm even more ashamed to say that it's one of a HUGE set of Diva stamps that I purchased from Joanna's shop and I think I've only ever used one of them!!!

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Passion for Promarkers - Yummy Food and Drink

7 comments:

coops said...

so stunning chrissie.fab image and your papers and colours are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Sue said...

Fabulous image,love the colours and papers.
Sue xx

Ella's Design said...

Fab card, Chrissie! Love the funky papers, sweet image and fresh colour tones! Thanks for joining us this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

Cards By MI said...

A Lovely looking card with a great image. She looks so relaxed. Thanks for playing with us over at Passion for Promarkers this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oh, this is lovely Chrissie. Fab colours too. Have a great weekend x

Lou Mac said...

This seems like a dream scene to me! Lovely colouring.

Thank you so much for joining us over at Passion for ProMarkers this week! xo

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Chrissie, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x