Tuesday, 22 September 2009
Just Magnolia #32 - Bev's Sketch
Hi Peeps, I know I haven't posted for a while but it's not because I've lost my mojo again (for a change!) in fact, quite the opposite.
I've been busily making lots of little handbags (gift bags) and boxes of notelet cards for christmas prezzies, I'll ask DH sweetly if he'll take some piccies for me later so I can show you. I've been having such fun!
I saw that this week's Just Magnolia challenge was a sketch by the uber talented Bev, I just love my daily visits to Bev's blog as her gorgeous cards never fail to inspire me so I just had to join in with this one.
I used Bev's sketch as the base for another christmas card (I know, don't faint!) I really loved the St Lucia range of Tildas from last year so I decided to use one of those for my card. I've kept it very simple, mainly because I can only do easy!!
* Image - Magnolia 'Tilda as Lucia'
* Colouring medium - Promarkers
* Papers - DCWV 'Rose Tinted Christmas'
* Punch - Martha Stewart 'Doily Lace'
* Sentiment stamp - Woodware 'Circular Greetings'
* Mats - Nestability 'Scalloped Circles'
* Glitter - Stickles 'Icicle'
* Everything else from my stash
Thank you to all the lovely people who have entered my Birthday Candy giveaway and if you haven't entered yet, why not??? lol!
It's open until 11.30pm on 3rd October (my birthday yeah!!) and I'll draw the winner on 4th October, so still lots of time to take part.