Sunday 2 May 2010

CD Sunday Challenge 3 - Baby Talk


Hi everyone, it's Sunday again so that must mean another CD Sunday challenge .
This week's theme is 'Baby Talk' so why not get digging into those CDs and join in.

Card Details:
* Image - Joanna Sheen's - Baby Love CD
* Papers - My Mind's Eye & Hot Off The Press
* Punch - Martha Stewart 'Doily Lace'
* Everything else from my stash

I love this image of the sweet toddler climbing the steps to reach her doll, so adorable (look at those chubby little arms and legs! aaahhh)
Thanks to everyone who entered the challenge last week, the DT loved seeing what you all created and we're hoping you manage to join in with us again.
Don't forget to pop over and check out what everyone else created this week.

12 comments:

kathleen said...

Love the card Chrissie.

Kathleen x

Beryl K said...

Gorgeous card Chrissie
Beryl x

Doreen said...

A fabulous card Chrissie, love the punched edge. I don't have this CD YET.xxx

Ann Whitfield said...

Oh this is such a lovely image Chrissie and you've created a stunning card with it.
Ann x

Sheila - Ginger said...

Oh my goodness me this card is so adorable Chrissie.... I love it!

Lots of love Sheila xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Chrissie,i love your image and papers.
So chique.

Hugs Riet.xx

mckinkle said...

Super sweet card Chrissie, she is one pretty little poppet!

Keryn x

Andrea said...

So sweet.
xAndrea

Beryl said...

What a super image Chrissie. A lovely card. I need to rake out that CD myself as I have a baby card to make. May even join in this week.
Beryl xx

Crystal said...

AWWW this is wonderful Chrissie!!!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Chrissie this is so adorable I love that image and your card design wonderful creation as always.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Becky said...

Wow! Gorgeous card Chrissie, love this sweet image!!
I have my Baby Love CD sat here... really hope I have time to join in this week!!
xx