Friday 7 May 2010

Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog DT Card #14 and some news!

Hi everyone, it's time for Challenge #14 at Crafty Ann's where the theme this fortnight is 'Anything Goes'
Be sure to read to the end of the post for some exciting news

I'd like to thank all of you who have been joining in with us lately, we seem to be getting more entries with every challenge.
Unfortunately I've been unable to leave a comment on some of the foreign blogs as my PC just shows their blog text as little squares. I've tried using a different search engine (which worked for some of my fellow DT) but, alas, no joy for me. If you are one of those people please accept my apologies and also my thanks for continuing to join in with us each fortnight.

Card Details:
* Image - Crafty Ann's 'Aga', Stamping Boutique's 'Chair' & Magnolia's 'Kitchen Tilda'
* Colouring medium -Promarkers
* Papers -Papermania & K & Co
* Sentiment - Greeting Card Factory CD
* Everything else from my stash

I asked Ann to create this range cooker as I thought it would be perfect with all those little cooking cuties and how right I was! She has done such a superb job of designing both this and the little armchair that I asked for, so THANK YOU ANN!
I couldn't wait to use this and had such fun creating this little kitchen scene, I love it and I hope you like it too. I used some subtly patterned Papermania paper as wallpaper behind the range (not sure it shows up too well in the photo)
I know how lots of you love the freedom of an 'Anything Goes' challenge theme, so I hope you manage to join in with us again this time.

And now for that special news......
Don't forget to join us for the next challenge on 21st of May because we have our very first BLOG HOP to celebrate the launch of...................no, you'll have to wait until the 21st for that bit - but there are prizes to be won on every blog so don't forget to put the date in your diary! 

13 comments:

kathleen said...

Your card is lovely Chrissie.

Kathleen x

Annie said...

Your card is gorgeous Chrissie and I love the aga - defo gonna buy that.
ann xxx

Ann Whitfield said...

This is absolutely fantastic Chrissie and I've been itching to put it onto the Challenge blog ever since you posted it on the DT blog! I thoroughly enjoyed drawing both it and the chair so do keep those ideas coming! This is one wonderful card!
Ann x

Beryl K said...

Fabulous card Chrissie, love how you have used all the different elements
to create such a wonderful scene
Beryl x

Sheila - Ginger said...

How lovely Chrissie it's a wonderful Card and congratulatios to Ann for a wonderful image.....now I love good news and have to wait till the 21st for the launch of something new! (she says tapping her foot) Lol!

Lots of love Sheila xx

Beryl said...

It's a fabulous little scene Chrissie. Tilda looks so domesticated in the her lovely kitchen.
Beryl xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Chrissie.xxx

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Stunning card Chrissie!! I love it!
Thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog.

Hugs,
Wendy

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Chrissie,i love your images and colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Julia Dunnit said...

Clever Ann - clever yoU! Great idea and a fab card.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Chrissie this is just perfection Tilda with her own little kitchen and how cosy it is a wonderful creation.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Barbara said...

I love this kitchen scene! It is sensational and sweet! You're a genius of composition!

Hugs,
Barb

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fantastic card hun. Love it. Trying to catch up with all the challenges and blogs. Cathy xxx