Tuesday 21 December 2010

Just Magnolia - Mina's Sketch


Hi everyone,
My card today is for this week's Just Magnolia challenge which is a sketch by the fabulous Mina.
I've used the adorable 'Honey Tilda' image and added lots of Glamour Dust, Stickles and Cosmic Twinkles to the card so it's very sparkly.
I'm also entering this for the Passion for Promarkers Mega Christmas Challenge.

Card Details:
* Image - Magnolia 'Honey Tilda'
* Colouring medium - Promarkers
* Papers - Laura Ashley 'Contemporary'
* Mats - Nestability 'classic ovals' and Cuttlebug 'Script' embossing folder
* Everything else from my stash

Unfortunately, I had to use the scanner again so the colour is showing as very muted and wishy washy, when irl it's much brighter.
I'm really enjoying getting back to crafting after my long break and I hope you like today's card (despite my scanner!)

12 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Oh what a little honey! Gorgeous card sweetie. Christmas hugs, Sxx

Sheila - Ginger said...

Oh isn't she just the cutest? Beautiful card Chrissie and your colourin and colours are great!

Love Sheila xxx

Emma said...

Such an adorable and gorgeous card.
Thanks for joining us in the Mega Christmas Challenge over at PFP.
Hugs Emma x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous as ever. I bet it really looks lovely IRL. Scanners never do anything justice. Lovely to see you haven't lost your talent.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Michele Kovack said...

This is so stinking cute! Love the shade of yellow used here too!

Anonymous said...

Super card Chrissie, love the embossed panel. Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

Lavender Rose said...

This is so pretty Chrissie, I love your little honeybee Tilda and all the sparkle and not forgetting the cute charm and flowers.

coops said...

gorgeous card.fab tilda and i love how she is sat in the frame.great colours too.
thanks for playing in our mega christmas challenge at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Beryl said...

So glad you're enhoying your crafting again Chrissie. This is such a sweet image and I like the colour scheme - I'm sure it is even more pretty i.r.l.
Beryl xx

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card Chrissie. Love the colours you've used and the image also. Thanks for joining in with the Mega Christmas challange at PFP. Hugs Michele x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Chrissie, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
Have a wonderful 2011!

Julie said...

Fab card, Chrissie - your colour scheme is just perfect with this little Tilda!! Thanks for joining in our Mega challenge at PFP, Juliexx