Wednesday 8 December 2010

SURPRI-I-ISE!!!

Hi everyone, and I'm sure it is a surprise to see me about again!
A recent e-mail from a crafting buddy inspired me to make a Christmas card and of course, once I made that I couldn't stop lol.
I had decided to send bought cards this year (!!!) as I really felt I couldn't be bothered, but I find I've now made enough cards to send out to friends and family. Mainly thanks to the lovely Thomas Kincade CD.
Having said that they are all very plain and simple so haven't taken a lot of  making, but I do feel it's a step in the right direction.


























Most of you know that I'm a bit strange (well more than a bit really, but still!) and just can't work in a mess. In fact lots of you complain about how tidy my work space is when I'm crafting, so I thought I'd quickly snap a couple of piccies to show that since inspiration hit me (a couple of days ago) I haven't had a chance to clear up and am using the 'push back' method of crafting ha ha!

I'm also linking this post to WOYWW as otherwise dear Julia will never believe it!

Huge thanks to all my crafting friends who continue to keep in touch, you've been my lifeline throughout this horrible time.

 

13 comments:

Beryl said...

Hellooo Chrissie. So glad to see you posting again and to hear you've been crafting too. I do hope you are feeling much better now and things are looking brighter for you.


Hugs
Beryl xx

Alisonw30 said...

Love your sparkly ribbons, glad you enjoyed making your cards

Alison x

Lavender Rose said...

Hi Chrissie it was lovely surprise to see your post and great to hear that you have made some Christmas cards, well done you! I hope you continue to make progress and wish you all the best for 2011.
Take care,
Denise x

Jill said...

aww Chrissie that's great news good to see you crafting again hun, hugs Jill xx

iReneM said...

Wooohooo, good to see you posting again, Chrissie.
Love n hugs
Irene
xxx

Marjo said...

The push back method works great for me too...lol Thanks for the peek and sharing. Hugs, Marjo #45

KraftyKoolKat said...

Oh Chrissie it is so great to see you about again. I have been so worried about you but didn't want to keep hounding you with emails. You have been constantly in my thoughts. Great that you have been carding again.
Wish you all the best for 2011.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

jude said...

Great to see you crafting and enjoying the cardmaking
hugs judex

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Chrissie it is brilliant to see you back posting again I think about you often and check your blog each time I am in blogger. I hope you are feeling more like a bit of crafting. Have a wonderful Christmas
Hugs
lorraine x

Chrissie said...

Well done on getting those Christmas cards done, I'm sure the recipients will be delighted!
Chrissie #7

Irene said...

Hello Chrissie

I am so pleased to see your post, and read you are making Christmas cards - way to go!!!!!
Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year. I hope to see another post from you later or even a card ????

Take care my friend.

luv
irene
xxxx

Sheila - Ginger said...

YABBERDABBER DOOOOOOO! HELLOOOOOOOO Chrissie. I really can't believe I've missed this post as I always call in at your blog nearly every day to see if you have returned!! I'm so angry with myself because I missed it and 5 days have gone by!!!!!!
It's truly wonderful to see you back and I'm so pleased your back into your cardmaking again. Take car will be in touch soon.

Love and hugs
Sheila xxxxx

Crafting Diva said...

HI Chrissie hope your well and it's great to see you posting must say I am bad too not had much time wanted to stop by and thank you for the stunning birthday card you sent. It was really lovely and I have posted pictures of it on my blog along with the other cards I was sent many thanks again and have a wonderful birthday hugs from Lisa