Sunday 15 September 2013

A Couple of Cards for a Couple of Challenges

Afternoon all,

I wanted to enter a couple of challenges and as my boys will be arriving tomorrow for the week I thought I'd better get cracking, so here are the cards.
The fact that they both seem to be following a black and white theme is purely coincidental (I didn't really notice until I was about to post them here)

This was made for a very sweet lady's birthday later this month.
I'd like to enter this into Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes

Card Details:
* Image - Acid Drops & Whatnots
* Colouring medium - Promarkers
* Dies - Nestability Scalloped Rectangles
* Papers - Papermania Capsule Collection and Polka Doodles
* Everything else from my stash

This was for my best friend's hubby who has been a fabulous guitarist for most of his life.
I'd like to enter this into My Mum's Craft Shop - Boys Only

Card Details:
* Image - Doctor Digi - Davey Dunderton
* Colouring medium - Promarkers
* Dies - Nestability Labels 4
* Border - Card Creations 'Art Deco' CD
* Everything else from my stash

I may find time to pop on next week, but if not I'll see you again when my sons leave.

7 comments:

Doreen said...

Two beautiful cards,love them both.xxx

Sue said...

Fabulous cards Chrissie. I love the images and wonderful detailing.
I hope you have a good week with your boys.
Sue xx

Anne said...

Brilliant! Hugs x

Beryl said...

Two fab cards Chrissie. Absolutely love the top one. Great image, sentiment and design.
Beryl xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Both creations are gorgeous sweetie. Have fun and lots of kisses and cuddles with the boys.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

coops said...

both so gorgeous chrissie.stunning images and i love your fab designs :D

xx coops xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

These are both fab Chrissie, but the first really caught my eye. Love it. Nice to see you again too xx