Saturday 7 September 2013

Wheelbarrow of Flowers

Morning all, I had a card to make for a relative's birthday so I thought I'd use the great sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches for my starting point.

I'm in the process of creating quite a lot of 'stuff' at the moment so I needed something quick and easy and this download from Fred She Said was perfect. It's two whole sheets of already coloured wheelbarrows so they're just the job for times like this. 

Card Details:
* Image - Fred She Said 'Wheelbarrow' coloured sheet
* Papers - K & Co and DCWV
* Die - Nestabilities 'Fleur De Lys' Squares
* Everything else from my stash

I'm entering this into the following challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches
4 Krafty Girlz Challenge - Anything Goes

15 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Chrissie. I love the image and fabulous papers.
Sue xx

coops said...

so gorgeous chrissie.beautiful image and colouring ;D

xx coops xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as always hun...and I hope you are having a wonderful weekend too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

TeePees Handmade Cards said...

Gorgeous make! Unique colouring and love that image!
thanks for entering the 4 krafty girlz challenge!
Toni-Marie DT xxx

Jessi Fogan said...

Pre-coloured digis are AWESOME! I am really getting into them too :) Love the fancy frame & this wonderful card.Thanks for coming to play at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week :)

Beryl said...

Great card Chrissie. Hope the 'stuff' you are creating is something you can share with us.
Beryl xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Chrissie, I like the design.
Kevin xx

Debbie said...

This is beautiful!! Wonderful image and I love the background paper! Love Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and the beautiful colors. Thank you for joining us at 4 Krafty Girlz this fortnight. Abbie xx

Jenée said...

Lovely card. That image is spot on with your coloring. Beautiful work. Thank you for entering this week's challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so lovely sweetie. It is so lovely to see you bloging again.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Melissa Craig said...

Gorgeous! Love that wheelbarrow. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Janet - aka stacky said...

Such a lovely card Chrissie, I also love using my pre coloured images and this one is so pretty xx

Tina Chianna said...

Thank you so much for entering your fabulous creation into the very first 4 Krafty girlz challenge and good luck. Tina-Maree DT x http://mybestiesuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

so so so pretty

thank you so so much for entering at 4 Krafty Girlz

kerrie DT x