Friday 13 September 2013

My 'Stuff'

Afternoon all,
A few posts ago I said that I was in the process of creating some 'stuff' which I thought I'd share with you now I'm finished.
Every now and then I get the urge to do something other than cards, usually at that point I make a plaque as I love messing about with them. This time I not only made a couple of plaques but I also made a name banner for my craft room.

In case anyone is interested in where I got the plaques I bought them from Joanna Sheen's Online Craft Shop. It's a standing joke among her 'Sheenies' that this shop has wobbly shelves. You pop in for just one thing and those darned shelves wobble and throw loads of other gorgeous things into your basket.
This was made for my friend's birthday, she loves those funny plaques you see everywhere so I thought I'd make her one.
This was made for a sweet friend's house-warming present. She LOVES shoes and has so many beautiful and unique pairs that when she arrives anywhere, the first thing we all do is look at her feet to see what she's wearing.
This is my banner to be hung in my craft room, I had lots of these little MDF hearts so thought I'd make a little something for me out of them.

I sometimes get caught up in making certain kind of cards and at the moment it's funny ones, mostly for ladies of a 'certain age' so prepare yourselves to be seeing quite a few of these in the near future.

My two gorgeous sons are coming up to visit for a week from Monday, so if I'm not about much it's because I'm catching up with them (and hopefully getting lots of hugs into the bargain)
I absolutely love living in Norfolk and the last couple of years since moving here have been a dream come true. We have made some wonderful friends and have the busiest social life ever, but I do miss my 'boys' so much.

6 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful creations Chrissie,really love the first one.Enjoy your boys visit.xxx

Anne said...

Hi Chrissie, these plaques are absolutely brilliant! Enjoy the weekend with your boys. Hugs x

Irene said...

Beatuiful creations Chrissie.
luv
irene
xxxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

These are awesome sweetie. Love that first one. Hope you have lots of hugs with your boys next week.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

coops said...

these are stunning chrissie.really gorgeous designs :D

xx coops xx

Beryl said...

A what fab creations Chrissie. I love the quote on the top on - will have to make a note of that one.
Have a wonderful week with your sons and get back to us when you can get a minute.
Beryl xx