Thursday 22 January 2009

More Awards!



There are lots of lovely awards going around at the moment and I've been lucky enough to receive a couple more, so thank you very much.
I received the One Lovely Blog award from Irene and Ann, I'm very honoured that you thought of me ladies.
The cute Hugs award was also from Ann, The award is given in appreciation of lovely and witty comments and for always knowing the right thing to say at the right time....thanks Ann, there's nothing nicer than receiving hugs from your crafting friends!

Please pay a visit to these ladies' blogs as they are fabulous! They both make such wonderful creations, with lots of embossing from Irene and lots of cuttlebug gorgeousness from Ann, just make sure that you're comfortably settled with a cup of coffee before you start as you'll be there for ages!

I'm hoping that I'll be back later today or tomorrow to actually share a card! I know......don't faint!
I've actually got a few ideas swimming through all that treacle in my brain at the moment, so if I can remember what they are by the time I get into my craftroom I may be in with a chance ha ha!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Congrats on your awards, too! I am always surprised and thrilled when these come my way. I so appreciate your kind comments, too. I love your blog and always look forward to seeing your creations.

Ann Whitfield said...

There is another award for you to add to your collection on my blog Chrissie, and it's brand new
Ann x